Join Us at the Koolau Theatres
September 10, 2018
“Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2” is the featured movie at our final Family Day event of the year. It’s happening Saturday November 24 at a new venue for our Family Days: Consolidated’s Koolau Theatres.
This sequel to the 2012 animated hit finds video game pals Ralph and Vanellope exploring the vast online world to save Vanellope’s game, “Sugar Rush.”
- Date: Saturday, November 24
- Place: Koolau Theatres, Temple Valley Shopping Center, 47-260 Hui Iwa St., Kaneohe
- Time: 8:30 a.m. check-in, 9:30 a.m. showtime
- Cost: $6 per Aloha Pacific FCU and its divisions primary member (limited to one per primary member); $8 per joint account owner/guest (limited to two per primary member)
The deadline to reserve tickets is Saturday, November 10.
Click here for the order form, or pick up a form at any Oahu branch.
- Fill out the name and account number of each primary member.
- Fill out the name of the person who will be picking up the tickets if it’s not the purchasing member.
- Be sure to sign the form.
- Complete the order form and return it with payment to any APFCU and its divisions branch on Oahu.
- For ticket orders by mail, send the completed order form and payment by check to:
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing - Family Day
832 S. Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make checks payable to Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union. Pick up tickets at APFCU’s Main branch from the second-floor receptionist November 19-21 and November 23 during normal business hours (please note that we will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 22) or at the event on November 24 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tickets and payment are non-refundable and good for admission to Koolau Theatres on Family Day only. Subject to availability. No outside food is permitted. For more information, call 539-0151.
Please bring your receipt and photo ID when you pick up your tickets at the branch or at the event.