Join Us at Our First Family Day of the Year
February 11, 2019
We’re returning to the Ward Theatres for our first Family Day of the year on May 4. Yes, the Ward Theatres, where all the seats are luxury recliners!
And we’re screening what’s likely to be the first blockbuster of the summer, “Avengers: Endgame.”
In last year’s “Avengers: Infinity War” our superhero friends were losing the battle against Thanos, whose plan to destroy half of the universe’s population was becoming reality. Will Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor and the rest of the team somehow find a way to defeat the supervillain?
Because the Ward recliner seats are more expensive, our Family Day ticket prices are a little higher than in the past, but still a great deal for our members and their guests:
- The film: “Avengers: Endgame”
- Place: Ward Theatres
- Date: Saturday, May 4
- Time: 8:30 a.m. check-in, 9:30 a.m. showtime
- Cost: $7 per HNGCU primary member (limited to one per primary member); $9 per joint account owner/guest (limited to two per primary member)
Please note that seats will be on a first-come basis: We are unable to have seat reservations before or at the event.
Tickets go on sale Monday, February 25. The deadline to reserve tickets is Saturday, April 20.
Click here to download the ticket order form. Or pick up a form at any branch of HNGCU or APFCU or its divisions.
- Fill out the name and account number of each primary member of HNGCU.
- Fill out the name of the person who will be picking up the tickets if it’s not the purchasing member.
- Be sure to sign the form.
- Complete the order form and return it with payment to any HNGCU or APFCU or its divisions branch.
- For ticket orders by mail, send the completed order form and payment by check to:
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing - Family Day
832 S. Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make checks payable to Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union. Pick up tickets at the Main branch from our second-floor receptionist April 29-May 3 during normal business hours or at the event on May 4 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tickets and payment are non-refundable and good for admission to Ward Theatres on Family Day only. No outside food is permitted. Subject to availability. For more information, call 539-0151.
Please bring your receipt and photo ID when you pick up your tickets at the branch or at the event.
See you there!