August 18 Family Day at Wet ‘n’ Wild!
June 15, 2018
We’re returning to the Wet ‘n’ Wild water park in Kapolei for another Family Day on Saturday, August 18! Last year’s event at the water park was such a blast, we decided to do it again.
The ticket price is the same as last year’s – just $15 for each primary member and $20 for a primary member’s joint account owners and/or guests (limited to five $20 tickets).
The event includes:
- Admission from 4 p.m.
- Rides until 9 p.m.
- Reserved pavilion in the picnic area – entry by special wristband only
- A dinner buffet of barbeque chicken, kalua pork, white rice, tossed green salad, fruit and soft drinks
- Free screening of this year’s superhero blockbuster “Black Panther” at dusk
Order your tickets:
- CLICK HERE to download the ticket order form or pick up a form at any Oahu HNGCU or APFCU branch.
- Fill out the name and HNGCU or APFCU account number of each primary member.
- Be sure to sign the form.
- Complete the order form and return it with payment to any APFCU or HNGCU branch on Oahu.
- For ticket orders by mail, send the completed order form and payment by check to:
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing - Family Day
832 S. Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
The event is free for children 2 years old and younger.
The deadline to reserve tickets is Monday, August 6. Space is limited, so don’t wait!
Make checks payable to Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union. Tickets and wristbands must be picked up at the event at Wet ‘n’ Wild on Saturday, August 18, from 3:15 p.m. Admission to the park begins at 4 p.m.
Tickets and payment are non-refundable and good for admission to Wet ‘n’ Wild on Family Day only. No outside food is permitted. Limit: one $15 ticket per primary member; five $20 joint account owner/guest tickets per primary member. Subject to availability. Parking fee at the park is $8 per vehicle (or free for Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Pass holders). Please bring your receipt and/or photo ID when you pick up your tickets.
By agreeing to attend this event, attendees assume all risk of personal injury and loss of property. All attendees must adhere to the park’s safety rules: http://bit.ly/2sZuQMV. Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their minors at all times.
For more information, call 539-0151.