February 14, 2018
Did you receive more than $10 in dividends for your account(s) or paid $600 or more of interest on a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)?
To check the YTD (Year To Date) Dividends you received or the total interest paid, please refer to your December account statement.
If you enrolled for Online eStatements before December 15, a copy of your electronic tax statements will be available to print/download through Online Banking. Otherwise, a copy of your tax statement(s) will be delivered to you if you receive printed statements by mail.
- If you maintain multiple account numbers, you will receive a 1099-INT for each account that earned more than $10 in dividends.
- You will not receive a 1099-INT tax statement if the dividends you received on an account was $10 or less.
- You will not receive a 1098 tax statement if you paid less than $600 of interest on a HELOC.
- If you obtained a mortgage loan through APFCU, your mortgage is being serviced by CUSO of Hawaii Services. For information and assistance, visit the CUSO of Hawaii Services website or call 808-539-0172 (U.S. toll free, 1-800-708-2876).
- You can log into Online Banking by going to hngcu.com and enter your login credentials in the Sign In box. Click on 'Online eStatements' to download and print your tax statement(s).
- If you closed your HNGCU account or paid off your HELOC before December 31, please refer to the last statement you received.