Online Banking & Bill Pay
Manage your finances using your desktop or laptop computer in the comfort of your own home or office. Online Banking services are provided through our partner Aloha Pacific FCU.
Do you prefer to do online banking through Mobile web? Click here.
Online Banking Demo
The following Online Banking Demo is best viewed on your tablet or desktop.
To learn more about the sign-up process, view step-by-step instructions
- View account balance & history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- ATM & branch locations/hours
- View images of your cleared check(s)
- View Online eStatements
- Save time and postage while managing your bills in one place
- Unlimited free online bill payments with an Hawaii National Guard CU checking account
Be Smart With Your Money
- Create a budget and categorize expenses by accessing FinanceWorks™ through Online Banking
- Track tax-deductible expenses
- Select and earn Purchase Rewards with debit card purchases
- Get quick access to Turbo Tax Online
- Export your account activity to Quicken®, MS Money or as a .CSV file
- Check your balance and Hawaii National Guard CU account activity from your mobile device
- Pay bills and transfer funds
- Download the Aloha Pacific FCU Mobile App to deposit checks with your mobile device
Online Banking is Free
In order for you to successfully sign up for Online Banking, all you need is:
- A Hawaii National Guard CU account
- Internet access and an email account
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
If you are not using one of the supported browsers listed above, you may encounter issues within your online banking experience. We recommend switching to one of the supported browsers listed above in order to ensure you have an optimal Online Banking experience.
New to online banking?
Follow these easy steps for access to your account, using your desktop or laptop computer, or our mobile app. If you are unable to complete the online registration process, please contact Member Support at (808) 737-5714 or toll-free at 1-877-218-6906.
Before you start, you will need the following for a successful enrollment: Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Social Security Number, HNGCU account number
Use your desktop or laptop computer:
Go to HNGCU’s home page, hngcu.com. Click on Enroll in the "Aloha Member" log-in box.
Complete our secure enrollment form:
- Create your username and password.
- Complete the registration form.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions, then click on Complete Sign Up button at the end of the form.
A welcome message will appear. If you receive a "pending review" message, we will contact you on the next business day to help you complete your enrollment.
Confirm contact information.
You will receive a one-time verification code.
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of Online Banking
Congratulations! Now that you have established your online banking account, you can take advantage of a number of benefits:
- View your account balances
- Transfer money within your own account (i.e. line of credit to checking)
- Make payments to HNGCU loans
- Pay bills with our free, unlimited bill pay service
- Option of receiving Online eStatements instead of mailed paper statements to review, download, or print
- Make Hawaiian Airlines travel arrangements through our Preferred Affiliate program for a 5% discount on roundtrip flights to and from the Mainland U.S.
- Purchase Rewards is a free program that gives you cash rewards when you use your HNGCU debit card for purchases through special offers from retailers such as Starbucks, Quiznos and Nordstrom Rack
- FinanceWorks is a free money-management tool that can help you track spending, create a budget and more
It's the environmentally-friendly option!