Getting money in Hawaii is best when you have a Hawaii National Guard Credit Union VISA® Rewards Debit card! Members get the convenience of ATM card access plus the purchasing power of a VISA® Debit card. Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account. Use it like a credit card, but avoid the interest and late payment fees.
VISA® Rewards Debit Card
- Earn 1 reward point for every $2 on signature-based transactions
- EMV chip for added security and control
Debit Card Benefits
- 24-hour access to your funds
- Withdraw up to $500 per day
- FREE unlimited Aloha Pacific ATM access
- FREE ATM point-of-sale transactions at participating merchants
- FREE access to non-APFCU ATMs up to five (5) transactions per month (ATM surcharges may apply)*
- No-surcharge access at CO-OP and First Hawaiian Bank, American Savings Bank, Hawaii National Bank and Bank of Nevada ATMs. Non-APFCU ATM withdrawal fee rule applies.*
- Earn rewards points on qualified purchases
Manage and redeem your rewards points
Visit the Aloha Pacific Rewards website to access your account. You must register your debit card if you are logging into the website for the first time.